XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
New Samoan in the Business EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
New Samoan in the Business EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
New Samoan in the Business EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
New Samoan in the Business EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
New Samoan in the Business EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
New Samoan in the Business EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
New Samoan in the Business EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
New Samoan in the Business EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
New Samoan in the Business EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

New Samoan in the Business

2 posters

Go down

New Samoan in the Business Empty New Samoan in the Business

Post by 702144 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 am

Tao Anoa'i Is in the Back with his friend, Who is Unknown by Name
Interviewer: Hello and Here we have the Samoan Grizzly, Tao Anoa'i with a Fan I'm guessing and Tao do you mind if I ask you a few questions.
Tao:Proceed.
Interviewer: Ok. So how does it feel to lose to Seth Rollins, who wasn't in the XCW to begin with, on WrestleMania?
Tao: You see Neither of us won. He got out of here with possibly a broken arm, a sprained ankle and probably a couple stitches give or take. So how do I feel. I feel Great now that I won my debut match and had my 2nd match in Wrestle Mania. It is Incredible being here.
Interviewer: Ok. So how about we ask who this person is by your side?
Tao: Oh, Thats my friend. Yeah He wanted to get in the business, So I said sure. He comes from a bloodline of  Work, Just like me. But he has that good feeling to it. He can punch like Mike Tyson mixed with PacMan. I just don't want to be in the ring when he debuts because that is gonna be brutal.
Interviewer: I also see you have a new look for yourself.
Yep. No more Long Hair,  No more Beard, No more Tights. Just a Short Haired. Goatee Guy with all black Shorts on. I just thought that I was going in to deep with the fact that I looked like my Uncle, Roman Reigns and I decided not to go that road. So now you are gonna see me in new attire and with someone else. We are also making a tag team with my friend and we are gonna possibly stomp out the DX,WolfPac, Vigilantes and especially The Nexus. They try and warn me about an attack that never happend. I am glad that you guys are ran by the Brother of KJB. I have never, ever done anything to you and now you wanna harm me and my friends and family. I wont stand for that because I am gonna make sure that the Nexus wished that they had never came to XCW.
Unknown: Now I know KC can kick ass, but I also can kick my size 12 boot in your Ass. I am here to destroy anyone who messes with the League, A family Member or just a random person by the Nexus. KC, I am promising you that me and Tao are gonna kick the living soul and Thats The bottom line, Cause I just said so.
Interviewer: Wow stealing a legend catchphrase. Welcome to the League.
Unknown: You better watch out too, Interviewer.

Back to top Go down

New Samoan in the Business Empty Re: New Samoan in the Business

Post by Yolly York Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Hulk Hogan:HEY BROTHERS, I'M HERE JUST TO BURY YOUNG TALENT, BROTHER. YOU SEE THIS RIGHT HERE, THIS IS A TALENT HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE BUT BROTHER, OH JACK DUDE BROTHER, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO THE TOP BECAUSE I'M GOING TO THE TOP BECAUSE I'M THE GREATEST WRESTLER ALIVE BROTHER.

*Hogan body slams Tao and then leg drops him*

Yolly York

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum