XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
Mr. Money in the Bank EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

Mr. Money in the Bank

Go down

Mr. Money in the Bank Empty Mr. Money in the Bank

Post by xTheTyson's Sun May 03, 2015 6:37 pm

(Alex Tyson's theme song starts and the crowd errupts in cheers and applauses, he takes a slow walk to the ring whilst flaughting the MITB briefcase, he steps in the ring). ___________________________________________________________ Alex:-Good evening too all the fans of XCW! If you didn't know, I won the money in the bank briefcase. If you didn't see me win then you can watch it on XCW Network for £9.99 a MONTH - you're welcome Brent! But anyways what was I gonna say... Oh yes... Mr. Omega... Mr. Tyrant and any other superstar backstage, you all want a match for MY MITB briefcase... Well let me get something straight! Omega... Tyrant, you both had your chance for that briefcase.... and failed! So, I guarentee you this now! You will NOT get another shot against me, and too any well deserving man backstage, I respect you ALL, but this is MY spotlight so I can guarentee that I will be keeping that briefcase too myself, I'm sorry. So you may of heard... Me and my lovely fiance Roxchelle Tyson ran in too the XCW Champion, Brian Nash... Well we looked eachover up and down, but I had too warn him... and many people keep forgetting that I'm a TYSON, which means I take no sh*t from NO-ONE. So Nash raised the title in the air.. So I raised the briefcase in the air.. All of a sudden, I lowered the briefcase and popped it right in his forehead. Nash.. Beware, I MIGHT be coming for YOUR title. ___________________________________________________________ (Alex Tysons theme starts.. Tyson climbs the turnbuckle with the thousands of 'Alex! Alex! Alex!' chants. Roxchelle stands behind Alex clapping)
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum