XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!!

Go down

Best Faction of the Year?

SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! I_vote_lcap46%SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! I_vote_lcap15%SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! I_vote_lcap38%SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!! Empty SLAMMY AWARD: Faction of the Year !!!

Post by Image aka The Broadcaster Fri May 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Here is it folks which Faction has been the biggest impact here in XCW this year?

Foreign Affairs
They were the first real faction here in XCW. They started as a humble tag team trying to take the titles from Wolf & Phantom but ended up growing thanks to it's leader Alex Wolf. He felt he could get the BEST talent from around the globe and take over the XCW and he nearly did. They had a chance to take 4 titles in one night at Armageddon but managed to walk out with only the undisputed title. They are the ONLY group that has been able to get the title off of Nash soon fractured though losing all it's members within a month and once Nash had taken back his Title the 2nd time against Miles the group was officially dead.

The nWo Wolfpac
They formed and took XCW by suprise. The 6ix Dynasty saw improvement right away and one of there members Alpha1 started a war between what is now AZW and XCW the nWo Wolfpac has been hard to keep down. They held both the European Titles and Tag Team titles at the same time and have JUST regained the Tag Team Titles at TLC Alpha1 has been a constant threat to the Undisputed Title and this group looks like they are not slowing down any time soon. They also introuduced the XCW Universe to Divas action as Paige vs. Shawntia Alpha was the first ever Divas match here in XCW as well as both women competed in the first title match for the XCW Women's championship and Shawntia Alpha recently in AZW became there Women's Champion.  

The Vigilantes
They busted down the door in there debut causing the fracture that started the demise of Foreign Affairs and the final nail in the head when Nash regained the Undisputed Title from Miles a 2nd time. Brian Nash has been the champion basically for 8 straight months as well as his partners Kryptic & Ryder have also gained gold on 2 occasions as Tag Team Champions including going though 3 teams to win the titles off Wolf & Phantom after 6 month title reign. They have done a lot for only being a 3 man faction more like the shield and less like an organization like the nWo or Foreign Affairs.

Image aka The Broadcaster
Admin

https://xcwuniverse.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down