XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year

Go down

Who has been the best Manager/Diva here in XCW

SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_lcap60%SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_lcap30%SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_lcap10%SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_lcap0%SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year Empty SLAMMY AWARD: Diva/Manager of the Year

Post by Image aka The Broadcaster Fri May 29, 2015 3:53 pm

AJ took the Universe by storm when being paired with ISIS. She quickly got him to drop the silly gimmick but completely controlled his life. It's never clear as to why Kirby is so in love with her or how exactly she is able to control him but things have always been crazy between the two including when she would not let him captain his own Survivor Series team and re-named it Team AJ. last we saw Kirby slapped AJ, got arrested, broke out of jail, and got shot by AJ at TLC. So seriously .... this is a complicated relationship. Other than JUST being crazy she constantly interferes in his matches prolonging defeat for Kirby and allows him to pick up wins he might not. She also was the first #1 contender for the XCW Women's Title and simply fell short of winning it at Survivor Series.

Shawntia Alpha - She is the Queen Bee of AZW winning the Title away from Naomi but she is the Manager of Alpha1 here in XCW. She competed in the first Divas match and the first Women's Title match as well. She has on occasion helped her man by running interference but she is really the woman behind the man of Alpha1. Alpha1 would not be nearly the man he wasn't without the support of Shawntia and he knows it. For everything her man does ... he owes a LOT to the women at his side.

Paige - The Woman who WON the first ever Divas Match here in XCW as well competed for the Title in the first Women's Title match. She has been the LONGEST tenured manager here in XCW and has always been there for C.J. when he has needed her. She has performed well in the ring but has yet to get that 1 on 1 title match she feels she deserved but with here skill and the support of the entire wolfpac behind her we all know it is only a matter of time before Paige takes the title.

Alicia Angel
She debuted by Winning the XCW Women's Champion and has not slowed down since. She has only lost one match here in XCW but it was a non title triple threat. So far she had defended the title 2 times and doesn't expect to lose the title any time soon.

Image aka The Broadcaster
Admin

https://xcwuniverse.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down