XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
Evolution is a Mystery... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

Evolution is a Mystery...

Go down

Evolution is a Mystery... Empty Evolution is a Mystery...

Post by xTheTyson's Fri May 29, 2015 1:24 pm

*Alex Tyson and Zack Zero interrupts Tyrant's and Alpha1's matchup. Tyrant leans over the ropes and starts threatening Alex. Alpha looks towards the fans, does a cocky walk up to Tyrant and does a roll-up pin eventually hitting the 3 count. The fans cheer as Alpha1's hand is lifted in the air. Tyrant walks up the ramp but stops to stare Alex and Zack right in their eyes. Alpha1 walks up the ramp and attempts to give Alex a hand shake. Alex looks in alphas eyes, smirked and slapped Alpha's hand and continued walking down to ringside.*

Alex: Shut up! I am here, and look what I have with me... MY European Championship. NOW, none of you Superstars backstage, fans sitting in the arena or every, weirdo watching me at home didn't believe I could get MY title back. Don't you all look like complete idiots!

Zack: You know? Alex is RIGHT. He trained and trained and trained to get where he is today. The only reason NO ONE likes him... Is because he likes to EARN his opportunities. Unlike everyone else who deserves them on the spot.. Not naming anyone *cough* John Sanchez... The point is, just because he works differently does not make him different. In fact it makes him.. The best. The very best in this whole company!

Alex: Thank you Zack. The reason why I am here is too announce the new side of Alex Tyson. Shut.. The.. Fu*k.. Up. You see this guy who made his debut last night? Well I see good things coming up in his future. Which is why we came together. We are... Evolution. I'm the 'Triple H' which means I'm the boss. And Zack... He is the Randy Orton. He's the new guy, we saw some potential and we are gonna give him the respect he DESERVES!

*Alex Tyson and Zack Zero both drops the mics to the ground and exits the ring, Alex is half way up the ramp, turns round and screams "YOU DID THIS! YOU CAUSED ME TOO CHANGE! SCREW YOU ALL!" Alex Tyson and Zack Zero have left the arena".

So guys... You like the sound that the Evolution is coming too the XCW? Maybe they can have a future rivalry with DX and maybe a new rivalry between Tyrant and Alex on whose the True Triple H of the business, post your thoughts and if you're interested in joining the faction, let me know Smile
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum