XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
The Tyson's Reunite EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
The Tyson's Reunite EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
The Tyson's Reunite EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
The Tyson's Reunite EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
The Tyson's Reunite EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
The Tyson's Reunite EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
The Tyson's Reunite EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
The Tyson's Reunite EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
The Tyson's Reunite EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

The Tyson's Reunite

2 posters

Go down

The Tyson's Reunite Empty The Tyson's Reunite

Post by xTheTyson's Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:03 am

The Pyro starts to fire and the announcers start to speak.

Announcer 1: Hello and welcome to another night of XCW: The Road to Wrestlemania. We have an amazing line up tonight and they are....

All of a sudden The 2-Tymention's theme song hits. The crowd looks up and cheers! They walk down to the arena with microphones in both members hands.

Alex Tyson: Ladies and gentlemen it's AMAZING to be back in this ring... Where last week, and correct me if I'm wrong... That my brother, Johnny Tyson returned, and we kicked Brooks & Balmer ASS!

Johnny Tyson: You know Alex... I'm glad to be back and tagging with my brother. I made history last week and we are going to make history when we both capture the tag team championships. Me and Alex have had this goal growing up. We'll be a better duo than; The Vigilantes, The 6ix Dynasty and The DoD put together, with 'Cowboy' Johnny Tyson and 'Showtime' Alex Tyson anything is possible!

Announcer: Bah gawd, it's great to see Johnny back in action after he had been taken out of action back at King of the Ring. Allegedly by this man, Alex Tyson.

Alex Tyson: Vigilantes... If your backstage watching this... Then we have a few words for ya. If you think your the hottest faction today... Your wrong... If you think your the most successful superstars of today... Your wrong. If you think Kris Kryptic and Brent Ryder are going to retain our titles... Again, your wrong. We are TYSONS, We kick ass 24/7 put us in a match, and we're guaranteed to break up the opponents. And if your not down with that.... We have 2 words for you. Suck.... ITTTTT.

The theme song of 2 Ty-mention hits as they leave the XCW Zone. The crowed is applauding the greatest tag team in XCW today.
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down

The Tyson's Reunite Empty Re: The Tyson's Reunite

Post by 702144 Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:24 am

Raleigh Comes into the Ring
Raleigh: Hello, Alex. I believe we haven't met. My name is Raleigh. I have watched your matches awhile now. I loved how you won the European championship and then lost it and then won it again. So I would like to say congrats on being the fastest 2 time champion of this company. Love seeing that belt over my-Oh I'm sorry but over your shoulder. Anyway, I just wanted to congrat you and your brother for that win last show and hopefully we can see each other in the future."

Back to top Go down

Post by xTheTyson's Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:37 am

Alex and Johnny looks over their shoulders too see a new wannabe superstar 'Raleigh' the look of disgust on Alex's face.

Johnny Tyson: Thank you...

Alex Tyson: Shut... Up.... So what if I am the fastest 2x European champion? Those days are over, me and Jake Watson proved that we are just as good as eachover. And anyway why are you saying its 'your' title.. Weren't you the guy that got his ass whooped by Arran? Oh yeah I remember, hah... Pathetic.

Johnny Tyson: Wow Alex calm down... We have this major matchup at Wrestlemania that we need to focus on, don't let some jabroni get in OUR way.

Alex Tyson: I'm sorry man, and I agree, so if this guy wants to start on us... He better find a partner because I'm giving him 2 options: 1) He learns to shut up and listen to the masters of XCW or 2) He finds a tag team partner for this week of XCW. Because we will destroy ANYONE or ANYTHING that attempts to get in our way.

The crowed erupts in cheers of the fact that the Tyson's don't take shiz from know one. Alex and Johnnys theme song hits and taunts on the turnbuckle.

#TysonTakeover
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down

Post by 702144 Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Raleigh Looks at Alex
Raleigh: Ok, So How About Next Show, it will be me against Alex Tyson, Fastest 2x Champion and we will see who will be the Jabroni out of it. How about those apples,Pal?

Back to top Go down

Post by xTheTyson's Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Alex Tyson: You know what.... You asked for it... You've got it.... In an Extreme Rules match!
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down

Post by 702144 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Raleigh Looks as Calm as can be
Raleigh: Ok. I am fine with that as long as I am the one that is going to win, which I will win and prove you wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum