XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready.......

Go down

WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready....... Empty WrestleMania is here!!!!! Get ready.......

Post by KINGJUSTBELIEVE Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 am

Dallas: hello XCW Universe its that time of the year we anyone can make history on the biggest stage of them all.....(Pause as the crowed chants wrestlemania) tonight rocket some superstar career right in to obit or some superstar greatest down fall.... But know that tonight magic can happen and that magic starts with me and the rest of the Nexus member tonight we make a name for our self I started already with two wins over the tag team champions and some random jobber who cares to know.... Yeah I suffer my first lost to Jaxon Jordon a member of DX but that happens but I restart that streak to night at wm to start a new year..... But let me worn the superstars back stage you either with the nexus or you against us..... And that's a bad thing, you will bow down to us one way or the other starting with Alex Tyson... By the way how did my foot taste yesterday..... That was just a snack and ready to serve you the main dish YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME.......
KINGJUSTBELIEVE
KINGJUSTBELIEVE

http://azwnetwork@spruz.com

Back to top Go down