XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating)

3 posters

Go down

WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) Empty WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating)

Post by 702144 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 am

Ok, So I know that I have been patient like alot of other people. But,Alpha as you can see my patience ran out awhile. Like Last Night saying" Yeah were gonna do the show" and then never do it. Its Ridiculous. If I had a high enough power I would've made a show awhile back. I wish I could now, but I don't have "permission" to do it. So Can I ask if anyone wants to see a new show, put #NewShow in the Comments, Please. I will try and commentate as much as I can, But I will have to read comments, just like Alpha or Image. Alpha I dont want to start disrespecting you, but come on, we have been waiting for about 2 weeks for AZW to come back on and since XCW isnt on for 2 weeks, you get to make up for that. Don't be crying or not doing this over the guys in XCW, Because the truth is People like AZW as much as XCW. There are so many people in here who have CAWs in AZW, like Me, KJB,Etc. And you have a wide creation in making CAWs so dont let that go to waste. You Have a family, I understand, But so do we. We put out the best in us even in hard times. So I just wanted to make that statement and bring up the thing I been wanting to say for awhile and that is for a new show to go on. I mean, we have a Raw and a NXT. We just need a SmackDown so it would be better timing for us and we don't have to wait for a show going on and then not watching it. So Like I said, if you want to see a new Show, Put in the comments, #NewShow, and if I get the permission from Image, I will make it then.

Back to top Go down

WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) Empty Re: WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating)

Post by Brian_Street Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

#Newshow

Brian_Street

Back to top Go down

WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating) Empty Re: WHERE THE HELL IS AZW!?!?!? (New Show Debating)

Post by xTheTyson's Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:37 am

I'm not sure if I'm actually up for a new show that has anything to do with XCW as it would take image off his schedule and me probs staying up even later lol
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum