XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

Alex Tyson quitting XCW?!

Go down

Alex Tyson quitting XCW?! Empty Alex Tyson quitting XCW?!

Post by xTheTyson's Wed May 06, 2015 8:30 pm

(Alex Tyson's new car drives to the top of the stage with pyro blasting off from the titantron board. Tyson exits the car and makes a speedy trip down too the arena. Tyson makes a near slip up whilst entering the arena by tripping up the 2nd rope).

Alex:- Good evening to every fan in this arena tonight, I have some good news... and some bad news. Let's start with the good news! Well, I, Alex Tyson and my fiancé Roxchelle have been offered a new job in AWI, I get guarenteed title match on my debut. Sounds great right! But their is only ONE thing holding me back... And that is entertaining you guys! Day in, day out I'm here busting off my ass for your guys enjoyment, and honestly I couldn't ask for a better job! Now, I know I am Mr. Money in the Bank, now I had to EARN that opportunity, unlike AWI who is giving me title shots on the spot, I like to earn my opportunitys as it gives more passion to my job. I could never and I mean NEVER, leave XCW for some other show because this sh*t is the greatest things ran on your twitch.tv today! So... AWI, I am pleased you have spotted me out from every other Superstar, I am honered to be the golden light and the so called future 'Face of AWI' but I am happy being at home... In the XCW. So you can take my unsigned contract and stick it where the Sun don't shine cause I am staying here!

(The crowd errpupts in load cheers and applauses to the reply from Alex to AWI. Alex's theme hits and he exits the arena again... carefully stepping over the 2nd rope. He strolls up too his car, opens the drivers seat, and honk the horn multiple times and reversing the car backstage).
xTheTyson's
xTheTyson's

Back to top Go down