XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year

Go down

Which Story line was the Best of the Year?

SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_lcap33%SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_lcap17%SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_lcap0%SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_lcap50%SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year Empty SLAMMY AWARD: Storyline of the Year

Post by Image aka The Broadcaster Fri May 29, 2015 3:49 pm

AJ & Kirby's Relationship
AJ & Kirby ... what can we say. ISIS being unmasked and erased by AJ,  marriage proposal, being ordered to stay in the back, constant interference from AJ in Kirby's matches, AJ Taking over his Survivor Series Team, Bickering between the two, Kirby being in love but dominated by AJ, Kirby slaps AJ & gets arrested, AJ shoots Kirby. As btornado7 said in the chat in about half a year we have enough material from these two make a Lifetime movie. The question is there crazy love/hate relationship the best story of the year?

Truly Undisputed Champions
Brian Nash, Wolf & Phantom have proved this year that SOMETIMES you simply are better than your competition. It doesn't matter HOW many people are tossed your way or Who they are you simply can be dominate over everyone. The DOD held the title for 6 straight months and I started calling them the Undisputed Tag Team Champions while Nash has held the Undisputed Title for all but 3 weeks the last 8 eight months. Even though they are not the most vocal champions or superstars here in XCW the target on there back only grows with each defense which only adds to the heightened excitement to see who can FINALLY stop there dominance.

NXT starts a War
3 men helped set in motion the war between NXT & XCW. Alpha1 feeling NXT was being disrespected went behind Ryder's back to add the Sinister Syndicate an NXT Tag Team to the XCW Tag Team Title Tournament. Ryder & Kryptic were able to keep the Titles in XCW by making his way through 3 teams but the war was on. The Syndicate busted up both Ryder & Kryptic in the match and both men might have survived but did not even defend the titles one time as the war escalated. Eventually things cooled down after the cross over PPV but Alpha1, Brian Cook, & Lance Dale took a shot across the brow of the "Main Show" to bring about the biggest turmoil in XCW History.

Alex Tyson's Journey
Tyson's Journey no one had a crazier year than Alex Tyson. After his brother was injured winning a spot in the King of the Ring Alex made his way into XCW taking his brothers spot although no one knew it at the time as he was going under the name Alex Wolf. He started a tag with a dominate big man Shane Scott called Foreign Affairs and even after Shane left the XCW Wolf decided to take this Idea and run with it making he only 5 man group in XCW history. They dominated enough to have a shot at winning all the gold in one night but Wolf who lost the U.S. title Hell in a Cell Match turned his back on what he created and went solo. Soon after his brother returned for one night to reveal his secret and Alex Wolf was finally known as Alex Tyson. Tyson had been in a fued with the man who blamed him for Foreign Affair's demise, Tyrant. They held the first ever 3 stages of Hell match which was won by Tyson but Alex got the last laugh as he won a triple threat over Tyrant to win the vacant MITB briefcase. He took a brief sabbatical soon after only to return as a suprise partner at survivor series and soon enough cashed in his MITB to win not the Undisputed Title but the European Title instead. He was proud to be the champion but his reign lasted less than two weeks as another former Stable match Jake Watson regained the title at TLC. Now Tyson is back on the hunt .... what will happen for him next?

Image aka The Broadcaster
Admin

https://xcwuniverse.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down