XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!!

2 posters

Go down

Who is the Superstar of the Year ?

SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_lcap64%SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_lcap9%SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_lcap27%SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_lcap0%SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! Empty SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!!

Post by Image aka The Broadcaster Fri May 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Here it is the BIG one. Who do you think had the best year in XCW from inception through TLC? You get only 1 Vote per person ... so make it count !!

Brian Nash
He is the 3 Time Undisputed Champion, who has held it for nearly 8 straight months Brian "Tornado" Nash. He was also the catalyst for the formation of the Vigilantes Faction that took XCW by storm and help break up Foreign affairs. He not only won but did so in dominate fashion most of the time. The only 2 times he lost the Undisputed title he won them back quickly in a re-match with Mike Miles. He has simply been unrelenting and dominate.

Justin Sane
Chiraq's own Justin Sane, who has sooo close to winning the Undisputed title and run rough shot over the entire company? Laying waste to most of the roster trying to claim his dream of winning the undisputed title but always was simply just a bit short of obtaining it?

Alpha1
The man who  started a war. Not just with the owner, operator, and announcer of XCW but with the entire XCW roster as well. He used his platform as the NXT announcer and show runner to set forth a battle that last over a month before the two sides collided. He also was able to pull in the 6th Dynasty and form the n.W.o. Wolfpac along with Omega now that has been vying with the Vigilantes for control of XCW for nearly half a year. Even without winning any titles this man deserves this nomination.

Sammy Danger
Finally was it the ultimate underdog Sammy Danger? This man came in the LAST guy you would ever think could become a big player in the company. He busted through the roof with impressive wins and in less that 2 months earned a undisputed title shot. He later went on to win a Hell in a Cell match to claim the U.S. Title that he held for 3 months. He also went out with a BANG as he was able to join D-Generation X and make an impact in the tag division at TLC.

Image aka The Broadcaster
Admin

https://xcwuniverse.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!! Empty Re: SLAMMY AWARD: Superstar Of The Year !!!

Post by THE BRAD HARRIS Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Brad Harris

THE BRAD HARRIS

Back to top Go down