XCW Universe - Can your CAW Survive?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am
Poll
Latest topics
» Some Changes
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm by 702144

» It's time for a change!
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am by xTheTyson's

» XCW Roster - Current
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 pm by 702144

» Sending off a Tyson
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 am by xTheTyson's

» Explanation
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:48 pm by 702144

» Zero vs The Heros!
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 pm by xTheTyson's

» A loss of XCW... But WHO?!
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm by xTheTyson's

» RWA(Rage Wrestling Accociation) New Show
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am by 702144

» ZeroTolerence
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:37 pm by FruitfulJester

Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Zack Zero 13

Our users have posted a total of 292 messages in 114 subjects

SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !!

Go down

Who deserves the Slammy for Tag Team of the year?

SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! I_vote_lcap22%SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! I_vote_lcap22%SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! I_vote_lcap56%SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !! Empty SLAMMY AWARD: Teag Team Of The Year !!

Post by Image aka The Broadcaster Fri May 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Which Tag Team do you think did the absolute best  this year in XCW?

The Disciples of Darkness - Wolf & Phantom OWNED the tag team division for 6 months. NO one could take those belts off there waists and only the pressure of a tag team tournament made them finally fall in championship action. They still made an impact as when left XCW upon losing there belts they then headed over to NXT now AZW. They even fought against XCW at the cross over PPV.

The n.W.o Wolpac's 6ix Dynasty Tag Team of C.J. & Jay Lyons are the rock solid foundation of the Tag Division. They have been here since the beginning and ended the year on a high by winning he Title back for the 2nd time. C.J. & Jay have had a small feud between each other but that only strengthened each others bond. It might have taken them 7 months to win the title but they have reached the top now.

The Vigilantes came in with a massive punch quickly rising and destroying foreign affairs. They ended up running the Disciples of Darkness out of town as well when they became only the 2nd tag team to claim those belts. They have beaten every tag team they have come across not always for the titles. They are both former champions who came together with a common goal and so far they have completed it as two time tag team champions even though they left TLC without the belts.

Image aka The Broadcaster
Admin

https://xcwuniverse.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down